Monday, September 22, 2014

Important News For TSB!!!


Those fabulous Travelling Stash Boxes are coming back to play!

After having a long extended vacation, I'm calling all TBS's in for a line up. So what I need is a couple of things that can help me bring them out of hiding.

If you currently have a box in your procession please contact me with your info and which box you have. I would love to see a photo or two of what your box currently holds. If there are any type of issues with you box please let me know in an e-mail.

Next thing is I want to add to the number of boxes we have going around. So I'm thinking about doing some themed boxes. If you would like to start a themed box of some sort please let me know.

Themed boxes can include but not limited to things like the following:

1.) I SPY
2.) Batiks
3.) Homespuns
4.) Christmas/Winter Holidays
5.) Novelty Fabrics
6.) Pre-Cuts

Now these are just a few examples and I would love to hear what kind of boxes you would be interested in.  I really want to make the TSB's new & improved so everyone will be excited to see one of these boxes arrive at their mailbox.

Please help me bring them back to life as we move forward.

Toodles,
Tricia – TBS Mod.

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad they are coming back! Maybe just a Holiday box, which could include all holiday type fabrics. It would probably be good to have a seperate Christmas one, but this could include Halloween, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, 4th of July, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie - What a wonderful suggestion. If you would like to start one of those boxes I would be thrilled to have to join the line up. I bet there would be many followers for that one with the holidays just a round the corner.

      Tricia

      Delete
  2. fabulous...great to see you back.....I love following the TSB's even though I can't play .....trouble with living out of country....lol. Have fun ladies......

    hugs and stitches

    Debbieann in Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are watching along up there in Canada. I wish there was a way for you to join us. Might I suggest starting on for just Canadian players. I think it would be a hit there too!

      Tricia

      Delete
  3. What about a supply/pattern/finished items box? I know that stuff tends to take over regular boxes so maybe giving it its own space would be nice. (personally those are the items I like least in boxes so I want them segregated--I'm mean like that!)

    I'm excited to hear the stash boxes are getting a face lift. Themes will make it easier for me to remember what ones I've had visit (if I win any) and what ones I don't care about (*scowls at supplies*).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JLVerde. Now that is an interesting question. I have been giving it some thought and I do think that is a possibility. Would you like to be the 1st person to send it along? We can work out the details and we could call it "Notions in Motion" lol And make it box #1. What you think..are you game?

      Tricia

      Delete