Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day of the Irish & More Bird Sneak Peeks

The day of the Irish is upon us and all in the land, the people are wearing green and eating traditional dinners that might include corned beef and cabbage.  It's possible that a pint of a good hearty stout or several shots of a good Irish Whiskey could be had without trying very hard. As I'm sure that many versions the Irish Blesses is going about too.  So here is a nod to my heritage.

Irish Blessings Free Printables - Friends 2

 Now for more "Tree Bird" news...

Tomorrow is another day for the "Tree Bird" blog hop with these talented ladies on the list below:

Wednesday, March 18

Are you keeping up with all the pretty items that they are sharing with us? Are you as impressed as I am? Would you like another sneak peek of what's coming on Friday? Well here you go my friends.  


From there I will be on my way as I'm hard at work for my big reveal.  Hope to see you there. I'll be back tomorrow for the next sneak peek.  Until then ...

Toodles,
Tricia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment