Saturday, March 28, 2015

So the winner is ...

Hummm - let's there was something really important I had to do, what was it again?  Oh Yeah!!! It's time to pick the winner for the surprise drawing is  ... 



        #31 - Material Girl!!!   
           Congrats to You dear! ;)

I watch birds from my front porch. The funniest thing I ever saw was a bluejay who slid on the ice, he sat right down on it. I saw an indigo bunting once in the front of my house- don't usually see them in my neck of the woods.
A few years ago in winter, we had hundreds of bluebirds fly to some large bushes in our backyard. They just sat there and flew back and forth from bush to bush. We don't usually have bluebirds as they like open spaces. Love to watch them.
Love your bird projects especially the cross stitch ones. Good job!

Thank you all for playing and stopping by during the Blog hop.  I will be replying to each comment individually over the next week or so. I have to say it was nice to read all the encouraging statements and all your stories about the birds that you watch.  
Until next time...

Toodles,
Tricia 

1 comment: